Friday, April 22

We are going to try something new today!!  Since I am not there, I have prepared videos (using Screencastify) to go over your lesson and add all the things to it that I normally would share with you.  So the day can go just as it always would.  

Begin by watching CNN Student News.  Please pay attention.  Typically you are doing vocab during this time, but since we did that together yesterday...just listen since so much has happened this week.

We did an introduction to Exploration yesterday, so today we will begin the PowerPoint.  Click on the videos below and follow along with me in your notes to fill in the blanks.  Pause the videos when you are supposed to answer questions, or if you need to go back over something.  

First off...Click on these Part One:  Introduction to New Technology 
Part Two:  New Technology to Assessment Questions

When we finish, complete the assessment questions.  There are six with this lesson.  You will also have a reading activity that goes over this information again.  Pay attention and make sure you understand the information.  

If you finish all of this in the class time, and have shared all your work for this week with me...continue on with the next section.  Hopefully, you will be able to work well enough and quietly enough to where this will not be a problem.  

If you have any questions send me an email and I will respond as quickly as I can.  

Respond with a comment to this blogpost telling me how you think the videos went! I know I looked a hot mess...but how did they work???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: World War I

Week Seven: Medieval Europe

Week 15: World War II