Welcome!!

Image result for welcome
Welcome to NSHS and Welcome to World History!

I am so excited to begin this journey with you at North, and to return "home"!  Many. many, MANY years ago, I sat right where you are as a student at North Stanly High School, and as fate should have it...I am BACK!  This is such an amazing opportunity and I cannot wait to become a part of your cherished high school memories, just like so many awesome teachers are part of the reason I am doing what I do everyday!

This year, we will be learning all about the history of the ENTIRE world in roughly eighty days.  It will be busy, fast paced, but full of great stories and events that shaped our world into what it is today.  

The primary source for all class information will be found in Canvas, but this website will give you an idea of what we will be doing throughout the semester.  If I can ever help you, please don't hesitate to email me.  I will do all I can to make your transition from middle to high school as seamless and successful as possible!! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: World War I

Week 15: World War II

Week 16: WWII and Assessment