Click HERE to see what career clusters are available to you. Look at what you have already taken, what you are interested in, and what you may want to do after college. Make everything you do count!!
Welcome to SSHS and to World History!!! I am so pleased to have you in my class this semester and cannot wait to know you better. I have many wonderful things planned for you to better understand our world and the amazing history it holds. We do have A LOT of material to cover this semester (Like 9,000 years of history in less than 90 days A LOT), but we need to cover some housekeeping things first. So..... Syllabus Procedures and How To's You will go over these in homeroom, but it is good to have them as a reference! SSHS Student Handbook SCS Code of Conduct
Welcome to NSHS and Welcome to World History! I am so excited to begin this journey with you at North, and to return "home"! Many. many, MANY years ago, I sat right where you are as a student at North Stanly High School, and as fate should have it...I am BACK! This is such an amazing opportunity and I cannot wait to become a part of your cherished high school memories, just like so many awesome teachers are part of the reason I am doing what I do everyday! This year, we will be learning all about the history of the ENTIRE world in roughly eighty days. It will be busy, fast paced, but full of great stories and events that shaped our world into what it is today. The primary source for all class information will be found in Canvas, but this website will give you an idea of what we will be doing throughout the semester. If I can ever help you, please don't hesitate to email me. I will do all I can to make your transition from middle t...
Another busy, busy week as we continue to learn about Ancient Civilizations!! This week, we will wrap up our studies of Ancient India and China. We will also begin to learn more about Ancient Greece. Week 4: China and Greece Quizlet Missionary Loess Feudalism Filial Piety Trojan War Fresco Monarchy Oligarchy Direct democracy Ostracism Civil Servant Acupuncture *Your vocabulary charts are due and you will have a vocabulary quiz on Friday!!* Monday, September 18 Standard Daily Question: How does Buddhism differ from Hinduism? (This week's paper will be titled "Daily Questions 9.22") Vocabulary: Make sure you have AT LEAST words 1-4 completed. 3.3 Powerful Empires of India: Prezi: Ancient India and China (116-186) ... G uided Notes . Link to the textbook if you want to read over this information as well. On a blank sheet of paper, write and answer the following questions: How did Chandragupta organi...
Comments
Post a Comment