Study Plan for World History Exam

Study Plan for World History Exam(Click here!)


I have created an outlined and detailed study plan for you to complete in preparation for your exam.  My suggestion on how to use this:

  • Choose the areas that you think will help you the most.  If videos help, watch CrashCourse.  If you want access to more indepth reading, do the Regents Prep Pack.  
  • Challenge yourself.  You need to make yourself work for this information in order to better understand what you are learning.  Don't just skim over a paper, really read.  Make notes.  Highlight.  Look or read something that makes you truly think!!
  • Focus on material we have not gotten to in class.  We will cover Unit 8, but we don't have time to go very far.  This also makes up 20-24% of our exam. For various reasons, we weren't able to spend the time I wanted to here.  So make sure to review this stuff.  
  • Study.  Look over this information.  Use the tools I have given you.  Take the time to value yourself and your education.  Your grade is up to you now.  I can't make you learn anything.  But I know you are all capable of great things, if you truly try.
Good luck and email me if you have any questions.  I will do my best to respond quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: World War I

Week 15: World War II

Week Seven: Medieval Europe