What to do?? (5.4.16)

Good afternoon!  Today, you are going to be working on several different (and very important!) things.  It is important that you use your time wisely in order to get it all done.  Please use this time to your advantage!!

Click HERE to have me explain what we are doing today!


Image result for busy

  1. Test corrections:  If your original test score from Monday was BELOW A 75, you need to first work on test corrections.  I will give you one point per correct answer back to your score.  This is important for some of you!!
  2. Missing Work:  All work that has been given to me is graded.  Which means, all work NOT given to me is listed as a zero in PowerSchool.  You need to get this to me.  All missing work was due last Friday, so I am being VERY nice letting you do this! :)
  3. Work on your projects.  Any time you have left over (or if you did well on your test and have no missing work) needs to be devoted to your project.  Use this time wisely.  The last day to work on this will be tomorrow (Thurs), so you want to do as much as you can, when you can.
  4. Mankind: Revolutions:  Half of the class will be devoted to the video.  You know the drill.  You have to pay attention, or you will get lost.  This will be a grade also.  There is a ton of great info here, so pay attention and follow along!
Above all, be good.  I hope to hear wonderful things when I return tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 14: World War I

Week 15: World War II

Week Seven: Medieval Europe